On Saturday 15 June, more than 6,000 racegoers will be heading to Bath Racecourse for its season highlight – Ladies’ Day. Drawn by the racing, fashion, music, food and, of course, popular Style Competition, this year, the most stylish racegoer on the day will win a huge prize worth over £1,500.
Stylish outfits and beautiful headwear will be in abundance as thousands of racegoers put their best shoes forward to impress the judges of the annual Style Competition, sponsored by SP Green jewellers of Bath. This year, the judges will be looking for those ladies who have the perfect ‘winning chic’ look, which is the theme for the event. The Ladies Day ‘Style Guide’ encourages racegoers to stand-out and have fun with their outfits.
Up for grabs is:
- A huge £500 cash prize
- Pair of diamond earrings from sponsor SP Green Jewellers of Bath
- Six-month membership to F45 Training Bath
Racegoers attending Ladies Day normally enter the hotly-contested Style Competition at the event by attending a special registration area to get their picture taken.
New for 2019, Bath Racecourse are offering three lucky ladies the chance to fast-track themselves to the Style Competition final along with a pair of tickets each to attend Ladies Day!
Send a private message to Bath Racecourse’s Facebook page with a photo of yourself, ideally in your Ladies Day outfit, and your contact information or email this information to: email@example.com.
All entries will be uploaded to a Facebook Photo Album at 10am on Thursday 6 June and entries close at midnight on Monday 10 June. The top two photos with the most amount of likes will receive an automatic place in the Style Competition final, with a further entry being selected by Bath Racecourse.
The fast-track competition will finish at midday on Wednesday 12 June when we will announce the three lucky ladies who will receive automatic entry into the Style Competition final on Ladies Day as well as a pair of tickets to the event.
The winner of the 2019 Style Competition sponsored by SP Green Jewellers of Bath will be announced at Ladies Day in front of thousands of racegoers.
Terms & Conditions:
All promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Bath Racecourse and not to Facebook.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Any nude or offensive material will not be entered in to the competition and will be removed from the post.
- Travel is not included.
- One entry per person
- Three winners will be selected each receiving automatic entry in to the 2019 Style Compeition on Saturday 15 June plus a pair of Grandstand Enclosure entry tickets to attend the event with a friend or family member.
- By entering the competition you give Bath Racecourse permission to use your photograph on social media and in future marketing.
- Entries must be made by the deadline described in the competitions post.
- Bath Racecousre reserved to terminate the competition at any time.
- Tickets and prize are non-transferable.